ShinyArt, the leading provider of online video art rental, today announced that its artwork will be on display at District 30 and Dive Bar in Sacramento, Calif., and Slide Bar in San Francisco, Calif.
District 30 is the premier nightclub and special event venue in downtown Sacramento. It is housed in hundred-year-old building that was completely restored with all the high tech accoutrement.
In direct contrast to its name, Dive Bar is a haven of cool and class. A unique aspect of Dive Bar (in addition to the video art) is a huge tank above the bar that is home to real-live mermaids and mermen.
Old world San Francisco elegance is reborn in Slide Bar, which takes its cue from an era of secret codes and handshakes when the speakeasy was a hidden subculture of nightlife.
All three of these locations will be featuring a rotating collection of video art from ShinyArt that has been specially curated by ShinyArt CEO Kristy Phillips.
Works currently on display include:
- Walking Spirits by Faisal Anwar
- Dancing to Blue Swede by Larry Caveney
- Confined 10-01-02 by Russell J. Chartier and Paul J. Botelho
- Ecorchee; Trace by Florent Cordier
- Vanitas by Charlotte Cornaton
- Neurotique 6; Neurotique 6.5; Dreamer’s Folly; Owl Dance by Nara Denning
- Butterflies by Christopher John Hobby and R.J. Morey
- Battery; A Lesser Light; Continuum; Pslam by Gregory King
- Fine Dining; Modern Life; Violin by Dean Mermell
- Glimpses; Float; Hopscotch by Greta Schoenberg
George Karpaty, President, Inner Circle Entertainment: “With District 30 , Dive Bar and Slide Bar, we are creating a whole new night life experience. ShinyArt’s video art is completely unique and innovative, helping us to push the boundaries of design and to offer customers a glimpse of cutting edge contemporary art. ”
Kristy Phillips, PhD; CEO/Founder, ShinyArt: “District 30 , Dive Bar and Slide Bar are among the most exciting and innovative nightspots in the world. Each location provides a unique theme-based experience for its discerning customers. By combining art, design and technology, ShinyArt is able to play a part in enhancing the customer experience.”